Application Deadline: September 16th, 2022.
African Investigative Journalism Conference (AIJC2022) in Johannesburg is returning to face-to-face conferencing for the 2022 conference.
It will be the 18th gathering and it promises to be a bumper event: three days of sharing great stories, discussing the challenges we face in the field, training, networking and setting up collaborations.
Key speakers include award-winning journalists from across the world, and Africa’s best. This is a chance to hear and meet those leading the field and enhance your skills with the latest tools and tips.
- In 2022, with the support of AIJC2022 sponsors and partners, AIJC have a budget for student fellowships offered to students currently in their final year of an undergraduate, Honours or Master’s degree in journalism.
- The fellowship covers your travel costs to and from the conference and hotel accommodation in Johannesburg.
- To apply for a place, please fill in this form, send your CV and a covering note from your head of department or equivalent, and a motivation of not more than 500 words to [email protected]
- Applications close September 16th, 2022.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email by September 30th, 2022.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AIJC2022 student Fellowship