We the (jobs.zainfo.co.za Team) are delighted to inform you about Delivery Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
HoReCa Wholesalers is a food goods wholesaler in the Baltic State. They sell food ingredients in bulk to food businesses like cafes, restaurants, bars, and more. There is an HoReCa franchise in Warsaw, Poland, that needs a Delivery Driver to help them get these things to food businesses and other wholesalers like supermarkets and bakeries. You will get good pay, a place to live for free with all of your bills paid, and a visa sponsorship on top of that. Find out more about jobs as a delivery driver in Poland that will pay for your visa by reading on.
The job market in Poland is looking for a lot of delivery drivers, and for people from other countries, visa sponsorship makes these chances much easier to get. This post will talk about the different kinds of delivery driver jobs in Poland, with a focus on how to get one with visa sponsorship and how to apply for them.
Understanding the Polish Job Market
There is a huge increase in the need for delivery services in Poland’s fast-paced job market right now. As online shopping and food service become more popular, there is a greater need for skilled and dependable delivery drivers.
Details of Delivery Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Delivery Driver
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Knowledge required: Very Basic
- Experience required: Not high
- Expected Salary: Monthly salary: 4500-5500 PLN (≈900$-1000$)
- Work Schedule: Day shifts, 8-9 hours per day, five days per week
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
- In a team setting, a positive and eager contributor.
- Pays close attention to details and is a very alert person.
- You don’t need any training.
- Rooms that look like hostels are meant for two to three people.
- 4500-5500 PLN (≈900$-1000$).
- Poland has a lot of stores and warehouses, so there are always jobs available. You can also apply for the same job in warehouses if you have experience packaging goods in a grocery store.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Health Insurance.
Job Description of a Delivery Driver
- You are in charge of transporting food products to and from certain places, like bakeries, bars, restaurants, hotels, and bars (your job area), and making sure that deliveries to stores and vendor pickups happen on time in those places.
- You will need to drive your own car, so you must have either a foreign or a local driver’s license.
- Working together with the Logistics and Supply Chain Manager and telling them about all results and possible problems.
- These drivers need to tell their bosses, like the Logistics and Supply Chain Manager or someone with a similar title in their business, about any problems with deliveries or pickups so that they can be fixed. But delivery drivers who use light cars don’t have to follow these strict rules or follow these laws.
- Must follow the rules set by your company’s logistics staff to stay in line.
- For all driving jobs, you have to have a history of safe driving.
- Each shift must last between 11 and 14 hours.
- Need to be able to work extra hours.
- Talk to the dispatcher to get more work assignments or instructions on how to bring or pick up something.
- Be careful when you load and unload food.
- In charge of making sure food is safe.
- Keeping the vehicles and work places clean and in good shape.
How to Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
HoReCa Wholesalers has Delivery Driver jobs available in Warsaw, Poland, where the work market is very active. These jobs offer the chance to make a good salary, live in housing that is given, and get a visa sponsored. The job is open to people with good English skills, basic reading and math skills, and a willingness to work as a team because it doesn’t require a lot of knowledge or experience.
This person is responsible for moving food, following safety rules, and keeping things clean. Take advantage of the perks that are offered, such as rooms that look like hostels, good pay, and health insurance. Interested people can apply through some online job boards or contact certain sites for more information. As a Delivery Driver in Poland, you can start your career and help the food business in Warsaw grow.