Lupoli Companies has been growing and developing in New England for over 20 years, creating jobs for both native-born and foreign workers. The company has won awards for its work. The group recently put up an ad for a food counter attendant job at a pizza place in the area. People from other countries who are looking for work would be sponsored for an EB-3 visa or other possible unskilled visa paths.
The job duties and requirements to apply are pretty simple when you look at the great perks, such as a competitive salary, tips, a free gym membership, and more. Find out about food counter attendant jobs in the USA that will sponsor your visa, pay well, and give you tips in the post below.
Do you love working with people and in the food business? People looking for work as food counter attendants will find a lot of great opportunities in the United States. The chance of getting a visa sponsored makes these opportunities even more appealing. We’ll get into the specifics of these jobs in this article, including the demand, the duties, and the way to get a job that will support your visa.
The Role of Food Counter Attendants
Food counter workers are very important in the restaurant business. They are in charge of taking orders, processing payments, and making sure customers have a good time. From fast food chains to high-end places, they are an important part of making sure service runs smoothly and quickly.
Job Market Trends in the USA
There are more and more jobs for people who work at food counters in the United States. As the food business grows, so does the need for skilled and committed people to fill these positions. There are many job chances for people who love helping people and are friendly, whether they live in a busy city or a quiet suburb.
Duties of Food Counter Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
|Food Counter Attendant
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)
|$17 per hour
- Have worked in sales, food service, or a related job before
- Being able to do well in a fast-paced setting.
- Being able to get along with people.
- Serve all of your customers quickly and politely.
- Give your help in the kitchen when it’s needed to fold pizza boxes, cut pies, prepare food, and other things.
- Keep the diner clean by doing things like regular cleaning of the floors, tables, counters, and bathrooms.
- Keep lines of communication open with managers and coworkers to make sure that the shops run as smoothly as possible.
- Do all the work in the area, including everything that has to do with the point of sale, such as coupons, cash, credit, and check sales.
- Take calls for orders.
- Help guests who are complaining by stepping in early and telling the manager on duty right away.
- Follow all rules, standards, and practices for food safety, sanitation, and hygiene.
Benefits of Food Counter Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Pay of $250 for a food counter worker in Chelmsford.
- Competitive Pay and Tips!
- Insurance for health, dental, life, STDs, and accidents
- Holidays and paid time off.
- Free registration at a gym
Who can Apply for Food Counter Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries that want to work in the USA or another European country can apply for Food Counter Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. These countries usually want to work in the USA or another European country.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Food Counter Attendant Jobs in USA width Visa Sponsorship
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert or its categorization then please Comment below we will respond ASAP.