We the (jobs.zainfo.co.za Team) are delighted to inform you about Mascor: Receptionist(Greytown)
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation, construction, forestry and fuel. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota and Warath while our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service and standards of workmanship.
Mascor is currently looking for a receptionist for their Head Office in Greytown to serve as the interface between a company and its customers as well as the management and employees.
– Greet customers entering the premises in a friendly and professional manner
– Answer telephone calls timeously and in the prescribed manner
– Ensure messages are taken down correctly
– Ensure that messages are relayed timeously
– Receive and distribute mail from branches.
– Internal or courier delivery of mail/other items to branches/places.
– Process paper orders for the Head Office.
– Sort and bind invoices.
– Maintain and update the archives register.
– Handle water orders.
– Coordinate the reception duty schedule for female staff.
– Maintain and update the attendance register.
– Manage stationery needs from Plennegy Print, including stocktaking.
– Receive, process, and dispatch book orders.
– Manage stationery orders for Head Office from Greytown Office Machines.
– Maintain the stationery register.
– Handle purchase orders for IT.
– Process Telkom-related tasks.