We’re back with another great job chance for unskilled workers that could change their lives: Office and Facility Cleaner Jobs in Saudi Arabia with an Online Application Process An office cleaner is someone who is in charge of keeping the inside of the office clean and neat, while a facility cleaner is someone who is in charge of basic cleaning tasks like sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming around the office building. The only job term that needs to be changed is “cleaner.” Both men and women can apply for this job. The pay is fair, and there are lots of other perks as well. Read on to learn more about jobs as an office and building cleaner in Saudi Arabia.
In the past few years, there has been a lot of demand for office and facility cleaner jobs in Saudi Arabia, which also offers visa support. As the economy gets better, many businesses are looking for skilled and committed cleaners to keep their workplaces clean and well-organized.
Job Landscape in Saudi Arabia
There are a lot of job openings in Saudi Arabia, and more and more people need skilled office and building workers. Hospitality, healthcare, and business offices are all actively hiring cleaners to make sure that standards for cleanliness and sanitation are met.
Visa Sponsorship: A Key Attraction
One of the main draws for people looking for work is the chance to get a visa sponsored. This not only speeds up the moving process, but it also makes people who want to work in Saudi Arabia feel safer and more stable.
Details of Office and Facility Cleaner Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Job title: Office/ Facility Cleaner
- Job Country: Saudi Arabia
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free Health Insurance: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Free Transportation: Yes
- Additional Benefits: As per Saudi Labor Law
- Expected Salary: SAR 1000 per month
- You should be legally allowed to work in Saudi Arabia, which means you shouldn’t have a criminal record or a past illness.
- Arabic and English should be easy for you to learn.
- You don’t need any training.
- There is no need for schooling.
Benefits of Office and Facility Cleaner Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2024
- Decent pay rate i.e. SAR 1000 per month.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Paid Holidays.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Food in some cases.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Free Medical coverage.
- Free Transportation.
- More job opportunities.
Job Obligations/Duties of an Office or Facility Cleaner
- Cleaning the office floor, tables, shelves, computers, desks, and other things in the office like furniture with dust.
- Mopping, sweeping, and vacuuming the office or building area or the area around the office, whether it’s inside or outside.
- Notifying bosses or office managers that cleaning supplies are running low and need to be restocked.
- Keeping track of the cleaning tools that are on hand.
- Getting the dirt and grime off of windows and doors.
- Toilets, cabins, meeting rooms, and work areas need to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Cleaning the walls.
Average Salary of an Office/ Facility Cleaner in Saudi Arabia
The average salary for an office or facility cleaner relies on where they work, how much experience they have, their gender, and their profile. Pay Scale, on the other hand, says that an average office cleaner with one to four years of experience makes SAR 9,600 a year, which includes tips, bonuses, extra pay, and all other pay. This job ad pays SAR 12,000 a year, which does not include any other pay. That means this company pays you more than the norm!