Proposal and Quotation Specialist
We the (jobs.zainfo.co.za Team) are delighted to inform you about the Proposal and Quotation Specialist
The purpose of the program or project specialist is to provide specialist hands-on support for programme and project managers. They play a proactive role in knowledge management to promote programme and project management methods and standards, and the implementation of best programme and project management practice.
Proposal and Quotation Specialist
Working within the TfL AWN Project Controls Function, the purpose of the Proposal & Quotations Specialist is to provide to our Client with timely and accurate responses to their Service Requests. This role has a strong focus on the management and coordination of the work order management process, this involves liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met and quality outputs are achieved.
- Day-to-day management of the Work Order process for incoming requests from the customer and managing the end to end process within agreed SLA’s. This includes but is not limited to;
- Reviewing requests for completeness and proactively seeking additional information where required
- Engaging with internal and external contributors to develop and write proposals
- Following up actions and providing updates to the client, capturing the communication centrally.
- Providing updates on order requests as required (circuits/hardware etc.)
- Document management
- Reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for escalations to PMO Programme Manager/ Controls Director.
- Prepare materials for and lead the Proposal Assurance Board (PAB) process, documenting outcomes and progressing approvals within agreed SLA’s
- Responsible for generating all proposals to ensure all client requests have been addressed and internal actions have been completed prior to submission to the client.
- Attend PMO and Project Delivery governance meetings (internal) to provide progress status updates for completion of the proposal and delivery stage work orders, including preparing a weekly/ monthly report.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Invoice requests
- Capturing the resource sold in each proposal for review at the weekly resource meeting and to enable capacity planning
- Continual review of processes to ensure these remain fit for purpose in a changing environment
- Utilise stakeholder management skills to ensure colleagues are following appropriate governance and processes.
- Ad-hoc tasks as an when required to support the wider Controls Function
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on large Network / WAN/LAN programmes would be advantageous
- Strong communicator (written and oral)
- Independent thinker who can take initiative
- Intermediate to advanced MS Project & Excel essential
- Remedy/JIRA or other similar ticket management system exposure advantageous
About Capita | Transport For London (TFL)
We make journeys easier and safer. We’re using technology and data to help more people move around London. Our teams are managing everything from a bus fleet of 9,300 vehicles to 402km of Tube network, the Santander Cycles and Cycleways to London’s red route roads which includes 6,000 sets of traffic lights. Join us and discover better as you keep the capital moving.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Work from Home (#LI-Remote)
SEE MORE: Apply-Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2024
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at email@example.com or call 07784 237318 and we’ll get back to you.For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.
Home-Based – GBR
If you have a comment about the overall quality of this advert or its categorization, please Comment below, and we will respond ASAP.