Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for Westminster university Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Westminster university Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for postgraduate studies. This scholarship covers one-off £2,000 Tuition Fee Award paid directly to the University towards tuition fees in first semester.
The Westminster university Scholarship is open for international students to pursue graduate degree program in Westminster university London. The Westminster university Scholarships, the University’s most prestigious award, is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time postgraduate degree at the University.
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Institution(s): Westminster university
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time postgraduate Degree Program offered at the University
- Program Period: 3 Years
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Deadline: November 17, 2023
Westminster university Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- One-off £2,000 Tuition Fee Award paid directly to the University towards tuition fees in first semester.
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster university Scholarship
To qualify for Westminster university Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries
- You must hold a September 2024 course offer for a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must have a household income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honors degree.
How to Apply for Westminster university Scholarship?
Please follow below important instructions to avail Westminster university Scholarship:
(1) Download and fill your application Form
(2) As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
(3) And post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
(4) Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application.
Any difficulties or Contributions regarding these posts kindly make use of the comment section the southafricahub team will respond as soon as possible