Official Big Brother Africa Mzansi Audition 2023-2024 Dates, Venues, Registration and Requirements
Big Brother Africa 2023-2024 Auditions Dates, Venues, Registration and Requirements
The Audition form is detailed so that we can get a good idea about you and whether you would be a suitable candidate
for Big Brother Mzansi. Please answer all questions on the form fully and honestly. Make sure that your answers are
written clearly. You will automatically be disqualified from the selection process if it is discovered that you have deliberately
been untruthful or withheld relevant information. Please read carefully the section below entitled Big Brother Mzansi –
Information for Applicants before completing the rest of this audition form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF YOUR DATA
By arriving at the audition, I consent to the use of any personal information supplied by Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies for the purposes of establishing whether I am a suitable candidate and for selecting contestants for the production of the Programme.
If I am invited for an further auditions but not selected as a contestant, I hereby assign irrevocably to Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies the entire copyright and all other rights of whatsoever nature in and to my audition and contribution to Big Brother, whether now in existence or arising in the future, including without limitation, my performance, any comments ascribed to me (whether as part of the audition, any psychological testing, any interview and any inclusion of my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic and musical materials and the like for purposes of the Programme and/or any related publicity, research and marketing, which Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies accept.
Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies shall therefore be entitled to use and exploit and license others to use and exploit such contributions, in whole or in part, by all means and in all media, manner and formats whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the world and in
Big Brother Mzansi – Information for Applicants
Please read, sign and date the following statement:
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
- I am aware that Endemol (“the Producers”) will consider the information supplied by me in this document for
purposes of considering me as a participant in the Big Brother Mzansi production.
- I have read and agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document entitled Big Brother Mzansi –
- I have answered all of the questions on the audition form fully, honestly and accurately and I confirm I have not
misled or attempted to mislead the Producers in any way as to my identity, experiences or in any other way;
- If any of the information I have given in the audition form is found to be false, the Producers will be entitled to
exclude me from the Big Brother Mzansi participant audition process.
- If I am short listed by the Producers, I am prepared to undergo psychological and medical screening. I
understand that the full details of this will be explained to me in advance.
- If I am short-listed I also agree to authorise the Producers to conduct background checks in order to verify any
of the information I have supplied. I understand that consenting to these checks is no guarantee of being
chosen to participate.
- Even if I am selected as a participant, the Producers have no obligation to produce the programme and even if
the programme is made there will be no obligation on the Producers or any broadcaster to broadcast it;
- All decisions by the Producers concerning selection of the participants are final and no reasons will be given. I
agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
- I will keep strictly confidential and will not, without the prior written consent of the Producers, at any time from
the date I sign this audition form and for twelve (12) months following the first transmission on television of the
final episode of Big Brother Mzansi, disclose, publish or reveal to any person any incident, conversation or
information concerning the series or the audition/selection process which comes to my knowledge as a result of
my inclusion in the participant selection process and/or the Big Brother Mzansi series, if selected, nor other
information relating to Endemol, M-Net/MultiChoice Group of Companies or the Big Brother Mzansi series
acquired by me during this period, without consultation with the publicity organs of either Endemol, M-Net or
MultiChoice Group of Companies.
- If I am selected to participate in the Big Brother Mzansi production, I agree to enter into a formal agreement with
the Producers and/or any other relevant party, the terms and conditions of which will be necessary to protect
the rights of the Producers and/or such other entity involved in the production of Big Brother Mzansi.
- I hereby assign to Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies the right to use my photographs,
likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic and musical materials and the like for purposes
of the Programme and/or any related publicity and marketing, which Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice Group of
- I am not an employee of Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice or any of the M.I.H. Group of companies.
- I am not related to an Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice or any other M.I.H. Group of companies’ employee.
- I am a legal resident or a citizen of South Africa with a valid ID book or passport…
This is coming after a long break, The African reality TV show is back and it will be shown on MultiChoice paid satelite, DStv and GOtv in January 2022. The show is now referred to as Big Brother Africa (BBA).
In the first edition of Big Brother Africa which took place some years ago, twelve housemates battled for the coveted $100,000 prize money by performing various mental and physical tasks. After staying in the house for three-month, Idris Sultan was announced as the winner of the 9th edition of Big Brother Africa reality TV show.
However, this highly rated reality television show has produce some notable stars such as Africa Magic’s Tinsel actor, Gideon Okeke, and TV personality/BBNaija 2017/2021 Host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
As announce by John Ugbe, the Managing Director, MultiChoice, . He added that the return of the reality show was based on popular demand by people who wanted it back. He told the News Agency
The most important thing right now is that you are looking for How to apply for Big Brother Africa 2018/2019, don’t worry just sit back as we reveal the audition dates, venues, application forms and requirement right away.
Big Brother Africa Guide to Successful Application
Make a video (check out “video” tab on the site for some guidance) It is always recommended to prerecord a video so you can make sure you are doing, saying, being exactly who you want to be. However, if you are an “on the fly” kind of person, the site is equipped with a self video recorder so you can just wing it if that is what you prefer.
Save a current picture of yourself, and video to your computer, so they are ready when you apply online.
Completely fill out the online application and upload your video and picture here.
We’ll email you if we want to move forward in the casting process with you.
Big Brother Africa Requirements | Big Brother Africa Application Form:
Before applicant are eligible for Big Brother Africa 2018/2019 Audition;
- You must be an African citizen over 21 years of age.
- A valid international passport