ABOUT THE COMPANY – BUSHBUCKRIDGE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality was named after the large herds of bushbuck spotted in this location, as well as the WNW-ESE ridge which is a prominent feature in the south east. It is Mpumalanga’s largest local municipality, according to its population and land mass.
The Municipality is based in the north eastern part of Mpumalanga and south eastern part of Limpopo, and also includes a section of the Kruger National Park. It is a presidential nodal point and third-level administrative division of Mpumalanga’s Ehlanzeni District. The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is surrounded by the Limpopo’s Mopani District Municipality the north, by the Nkomazi Local Municipality and Mbombela Local Municipality to the south, by Mozambique to the east and by Maruleng Local Municipality and Thaba Chweu Local Municipality to the west.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality will be awarding bursaries within the following fields of study:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Agricultural Studies
- Computer Science
- Development Studies
- Financial Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Public Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Social Science
- Tourism Management
- Urban and Regional Planning/ Town Planning
- Youth in Development
- other Management studies
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within a month of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the municipal area of the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality
- From a disadvantage and indigent family
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Registered or been accepted to study at an accredited higher education institution
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric June results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at a higher education institution (on tertiary institutes letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension receipt if retired/ death certificate if deceased/ letter from a social worker if orphaned)
- Proof of residence
- Proof of indigent status (letter from local social worker)
- If disabled: proof of disability from a registered medical doctor/ hospital/ clinic
Applications should be delivered to: Thulamahashe Transversal Offices (previously Bohlabela) or the nearest Regional Office.
Emailed and faxed applications will NOT be accepted.
29 January 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mr Maunye S
Cell: 071 607 8090