CaseWare Africa Graduate Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about CaseWare Africa Graduate Internships South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently open – apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
CaseWare is one of the worlds leading financial reporting and auditing software, being used in 170 countries. CaseWare Africa provides this to more than 20 000 users in Africa, in companies and sectors such as municipalities, accounting firms, government entities, and big blue-chip companies. CaseWare prides itself on being the leader in compliance providing their clients with the latest disclosure changes pertaining to SME’s, IFRS, IPSAS, and ISAs.
CaseWare’s team consists of over 200 skilled and trained employees dedicated to providing their clients with quality products and services. They work closely with partners in other African countries such as Kenya, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Botswana, Zambia as well as Mauritius, and other local distributors.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Midrand Gauteng
CaseWare Africa is offering an internship programme to young graduates. During this programme, the candidate will ensure that the companies transactions are accounted for and reconciled in an accurate and timeous manner as well as the company’s monthly financial and management accounts. The successful candidate will do this ensuring that all input documents are accurate, complete, authorized, and correctly coded.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Taking responsibility for the companies procurement process and the reconciling of suppliers account
- Ensuring that all payments to the above are done on time
- Ensuring that the balance sheet is reconciled and clearing outstanding items on time
- Ensuring that general ledger accounts are maintained and do this by preparing accounts payable ledgers, and reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts
- Ensuring financial information is secured by completing database backups and ensuring information is confidential
- Identifying any potential risks/issues and ensuring they are managed, reported, identified, and resolved
- Ensuring that the Quality of stakeholder engagement is continuously maintained
- Providing quality documentation
- Ensuring good analysis of items presented is accompanying all deliverables
- Building relationships with individuals in the company
- Communicating with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have completed a Bachelors of Commerce in Accounting/ related
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organised
- Must be able to plan well
- Must have excellent financial awareness
- Must be able to work well with data and gather information
- Must be able to multi-task
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
CaseWare Africa Graduate Internship
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Identity Document
- Copies of your academic transcripts/ qualification
Please note: If you have not heard a response within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact CaseWare Africa directly:
Telephone number: 010 494 1000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.