City of Johannesburg Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about City of Johannesburg Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Johannesburg is a flourishing city that prospected in 1886 with the location of gold in Witwatersrand. Today, Johannesburg is a city that offers many job opportunities and is a major attraction of success.
Growing from a small settlement to a big city, Johannesburg has been the epicentre of many famous events as well as a lucrative factor in the South African economy. The mission of the City of Johannesburg is to provide excellent service and ensure community participation in government by managing and developing the city effectively.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng (158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein Metropolitan Centre)
Department: Group Corporate & Shared Services
Branch: Group SHELA & FCM
Salary: R3 500 to R8 329.27 per month stipend
Contract period: maximum 18 months
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) Group Corporate & Shared Services Department are inviting youth residing within Johannesburg to apply for the internship programme. The aim of of the programme is to allow students to experience on-the-job exposure and attain academic qualifications as a pre or post requirement for academic qualifications in accordance with the increasing demands of the tertiary institution.
The intern will be responsible for: undertaking administrative duties for fleet, including: data entry, basic word processing, filling and organizing, customer service, invoice payments, quotation process, Microsoft Excel financial queries, taking minutes in stakeholder meetings and related duties, in support of the FCM Directorate.
Key Learning Areas:
- Taking care of administrative duties related to the FCM Directorate
- Monitoring the consolation, processing and representation for functional information.
- Coordinating administrative tasks related to the Directorate related queries and complaint processing
- Providing administrative guidance to help workflow processes and output levels.
- Perform activities related to line functions support.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must reside in Johannesburg
- Must be between 18 and 35 years
- Must have completed Matric (NSC certificate)
- Must have completed one of these qualifications: Public Admin (Certificate)/ Business Management, Communication and Marketing, Financial Management, Transport Management, Logistics (Diploma or Degree)
- Must be computer literate
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must be accountable and dependable
- Must be able to work in a team/ group
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver high quality standards of work
- Must be ethical and be able to handle information with confidentiality
- Must have strong customer and service delivery management (Batho Pele) ethics
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online for the following position:
City of Johannesburg Internship: Administrative Clerk
(Reference number: 010/2021)
Please send all relevant documentation with your application:
- Application letter
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of relevant Qualifications
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Thabang Mushwana directly:
Telephone number: 011 407 6858
Workplace: 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein Metropolitan Centre
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.