Clockwork Media Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Clockwork Media Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently OPEN and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position. A closing date has not been specified.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Clockwork Media (Clockwork) is one of the biggest independently owned creative and communications agencies in Southern Africa. The globally recognised company is headquartered in both Johannesburg, South Africa and in London, England.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Clockwork Media is offering a 12-month learnership opportunity to candidates interested in pursuing a career in the Marketing and Advertising industry. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and lively, as well as show versatility within the advertising space, and be passionate about adding value to Clockwork Media, its clients, and culture.
The first 6 months of the programme will include classroom studies, and the following 6 months will include integrated learning within the company’s office.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Covering aspects such as Digital, Communication, Content, Design, and Strategy
- Participating in basic research by finding influencers and audiences that are interested
- Showing the ability to create both awareness and promotions for both targets of interest and clients
- Providing assistance with evaluating content for both gaps and accuracy as well as adopting new technology and tools
- Learning about and contributing social and digital marketing
- Contributing and providing assistance to the creative process of ideas pertaining to strategy
- Participating in the implementation of strategies whilst under supervision
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have Media, Digital, Design, and Communication qualifications (advantageous but not mandatory)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must be proactive and able to take initiative
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team
- Must be highly interested in industry standards, marketing trends and brands
- Must have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Must be an analytical thinker
- Must have excellent planning capabilities
- Must be organised
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insert the following in the email subject line: “Marketing Learnership Programme position application”.
Submit the following documents with your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (stating your experience and achievements)
- A cover letter
- A 30-second video stating why you should be selected for this role
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Clockwork Media directly:
Contact person: Andre Potgieter (Human Resource Manager)
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.