Company Partners Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Company Partners Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Over the past 5 years, Company Partners has served over 1500 clients as an online 1-stop machine for start-up businesses. Of the Company Partners clients, 20% purchase extra serves after 12 months and another 10% invest in the subscription packages that Company Partners offer on a monthly basis.
Company Partners has over 150 compliance services available for their clients, making them the largest company in South Africa with this niche.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Hoheizen, Cape Town, Western Cape
Duration: 6 months
Contract Type: Part-time
Company and Partners is providing a part-time internship programme with the aim of teaching sales to individuals with little/no sales experience. The programme will do this by exposing the individual to a high-speed environment as well as teaching them skills which they can apply across workplaces. The individual will be provided with a stipend during the programme to aid them with expenses.
Key Purpose of the Programme: To aid the candidate in becoming a salesperson so that they can add as a valuable asset to the Company Culture. The programme will teach soft, workplace, life and sales skills in a diverse workplace environment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Education requirement: tertiary qualification (advantageous)
- Work experience: must have experience in the Sales industry (advantageous)
- Must be fluent in English with an additional official South African language
- Must have own transportation to and from work
- Must have good health
- Must be willing to learn and grow
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to communicate efficiently
- Must be professional
- Must be willing to build long term relationships with clients
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online for the: Company Partners Internships
You are also encouraged to watch the Company Partners’ application video.
You will be required to submit the following documents to your application:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (no longer than 2 pages)
- Write-up about why you are interested in working at Company Partners
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of tertiary qualification certificate, if applicable
If you do not hear a response within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Company Partners welcomes a diversity of applicants and does not discriminate individuals based on race, belief, religion, nationality, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender or ethnicity.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Company Partners directly:
Telephone number: 080 000 7269 (toll-free)
WhatsApp: 065 874 9205
OR contact them via their communication portal: https://companypartners.co.za/contact-us/
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.