DAAD-STIBET Scholarship at TU Dresden, Germany
We are so happy to inform you about the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship at TU Dresden, Germany 2024
TU Dresden invites applications from eligible and outstanding International students for the 2024 DAAD-STIBET scholarship and mentoring program for the commencing academic session. The DAAD-STIBET Scholarship program for all international students wishing to study at TU Dresden, Germany.
Scholarships are targeted at highly qualified international students of TU Dresden. Students who apply for this scholarship must have already applied for a study place at TU Dresden. TU Dresden is offering both Scholarships for Study Completion as well as Scholarships for Highly Committed Students.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD and TU Dresden, Germany
- Host Institution(s): TU Dresden, Germany
- Scholarship Type: Partial funding
- Study Level: Diploma, Bachelor & Master Program
- Scholarship Worth: £ 300 per month
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
About the Program:
Financed by the STIBET-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the International Office of TU Dresden is offering Scholarships for Study Completion as well as Scholarships for Highly Committed Students to highly qualified international students of TU Dresden. Study applicants (applicants for a study place at TU Dresden) who are not yet enrolled at TU Dresden at the time of the scholarship application cannot be supported with these scholarships.
To be eligible for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship program for International Students; applicants are to meet up with the following:
- Application is open to all nationalities from around the world
- The award is available for Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program in various subjects offered at the University.
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programs taught in English) or state exam student.
- International students of International Master´s Programs (Master´s Programs taught in English) are asked to apply only for funding for Study completion within the frame of the program programs STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Program.
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships.
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University
How-To-Apply: As part of the application process for this program, applicants must complete and submit the online application form. All applicants should send their application using the following mailing address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Program International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
Document Requirement: Eligible applicants are required to submit a current list of examination results (transcript), Confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade and CV with their application.
Application Deadline: Feb and Sept (Annual)
Any difficulties or Contributions regarded these posts kindly make use of the comment section the southafricahub team will respond as soon as possible