DBSA Graduate Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about DBSA Graduate Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
The Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA) was established to aid in the developmental infrastructure in South Africa and Africa.
They aim to build an integrated and prosperous resourceful region that is rid of dependency and poverty. DBSA’s main mission is to increase the development impact in the region and they aim to do this by increasing access to development finance and successfully executing development solutions. These solutions aim to improve people’s quality of life, grow the economy, provide support for regional integration and encourage people to sustain a resource that is scarce.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Duration: 2 years
DBSA is offering a 2-year graduate/internship programme (The Young Talent Programme) to aid candidates in kick-starting their career with the help of industry professionals. During this programme, the candidates will be given the opportunity to be exposed to both the government and private sector, providing them with niche workplace experience.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Participating in all activities determined by the Young Talent leadership team
- Delivering, contributing and participating with projects when instructed by line management and the Young Talent Programme
- Participating and partaking in all activities of the programme as well as the necessary development and learning initiatives that will further enhance your skills.
- Promoting the DBSA programme by participating in campus activation/career fairs or presentations.
- Participating in all aspects of delivery, planning and execution pertaining to Assignment Outputs
- Ensuring learning outcomes are clarified before each assignment
- Ensuring signed work is executed and delivered at the expected standard when instructed by the line manager
- Ensuring that all tasks/projects’ deadlines are met and taking full accountability for the failure of this
- Ensuring communication with all identified stakeholders are effective
- Ensuring that the line manager is provided with regular progress updates regarding projects and tasks
- Requesting regular feedback on performance, progress, and outputs during the programme
- Engaging in research to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest developments in the assigned environment
- Providing management with recommendations on where/ how new technologies and methodologies can be applied
- Presenting all learnings at the end of each assignment and ensuring that the feedback is articulated, well thought through, and presented to line management
- Monitoring and reviewing learning progress as part of the formal performance appraisal discussions in order to develop an individual performance plan with the aid of the line manager
- Developing a mutually beneficial relationship by engaging with the assigned Mentor
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have completed an Honours or Masters degree in any of the following:
Accounting; Business Studies; CA(SA); Change Management Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Communications /CFA (completed articles); Continuity Management; Developmental Studies; Development Finance; Econometrics Finance; Engineering; Environmental Science; Gender; GIS; Informatics; Information Technology; Innovation Quantitative Surveying; Journalism; Marketing; Mathematics; Media Studies; Organisational Development; Social Sciences; Strategy; Risk Management; Statistics Human Resources; Supply Chain Management Economics and Sustainability
- Must have an academic aggregate of at least 60% or be NQF-level aligned and recognized
- Must have obtained your degree from a recognized South African University
- Must have no/less than 6-months work experience
- Must be young, bold and vibrant
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
DBSA Graduate Trainee/ Internship
Ref number: DBS210301-1
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Copies of all relevant Qualifications and academic transcripts
- A copy of your Identity Documentation
– The DBSA will make all appointments in accordance with their Employment Equity Policy and Plan
– Applicants from previously disadvantaged backgrounds/ living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact DBSA directly:
Contact person: Noma Gama
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.