ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships in France
We are so happy to inform you about ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships in France 2024
Each year, the ENS de Lyon and its partners offer several scholarships to International Students with excellent academic records wishing to enrol in its Masters programs in Exact Sciences, Arts, Human and Social Sciences (except FEADép Master’s programs). The next call for applications opens December 1, for 2024 awards.
The ENS de Lyon Ampère Scholarships of Excellence has Master’s programs concerned all Master’s programs (except FEADép Master’s programs) with the valued amount 1,000€ per month for one academic year (renewable under conditions).
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENS de Lyon, France
- Host Institution(s): Universite de Lyon
- Scholarship Worth: 1,000€ per month for 12 months
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters & PhD
- Nationality: International Students
ENS de Lyon Grants and scholarships | DETAILS
There are several options to fund your studies, with grants and scholarships for Master’s degrees or PhD.
- Funding your Master’s degree: Scholarships of Excellence
- Funding your PhD
- Other grants
- Normalien Status
- Master’s programs eligible: Advanced Mathematics and Fundamental Computer Science, Amount: 1,000€ per month for 10 months
- Master’s programs eligible: Physics, Advanced Mathematics and Fundamental Computer Science, Amount: 1,000€ per month for 12 months
To be considered for the ENS de Lyon Grants and scholarships, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from all nationalities
- Applicants who wish to enrol in masters and PhD program at the university
- To apply for the first year of a Master’s program (M1), applicants should justify holding a L3 degree (Bachelor – 180 ECTS) or, for applicants who have studied abroad, an equivalent level.
- To apply for the second year of a Master’s program (M2), applicants should justify holding a M1 degree (240 ECTS) or, for applicants who have studied abroad, an equivalent level.
- Applicants ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicant must not hold any other scholarship award
How-to-Apply: Applicants should Complete and submit the online application form by clicking on the following link, you will have to register to access the form. After registering, you will be able to connect and access the form. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Documents requested are:
- Two referee letters (in French or English) from professors who have close knowledge of your work – if you are not able to upload the letters, they can be send by the professors by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your name and the Master’s chosen written in the name of the document)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree) – documents are accepted only in French or English. If the document is in another language, you have to provide a translated document in French or English, officially certified
- University academic transcript of records – documents are accepted only in French or English. If the document is in another language, you have to provide a translated document in French or English, officially certified
- For the current year: proof of enrolment – documents are accepted only in French or English –
PLEASE NOTE: if not available now, the required diploma for Master’s admission will have to be transmitted before the beginning of the academic year (compulsory).
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Any difficulties or Contributions regarding these posts kindly make use of the comment section the southafricahub team will respond as soon as possible