Ernst and Young Graduate Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Ernst and Young Graduate Internships South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently open – apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME:
Ernst and Young is a world-popular professional services network, with its headquarters based in London, United Kingdom. The company encourages its staff to achieve their fullest, professional and personal potential. At Ernst and Young, employees embark on experiences that keep them motivated as well as allow them to work with some of the worlds greatest companies. Employees at Ernst and Young enjoy a flexible working environment that allows them to freely express their enthusiasm, view, and energy all whilst making a difference.
DETAILS ABOUT THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ernst and Young is offering a Strategy and Transactions Graduate programme to a lucky candidate for the role of Capital Advisor in Transaction Advisory Services (TAS). The purpose of this programme is to allow the candidate to become integrated into the evolving world of capital investing, raising, optimisation and preservation. During the programme, the candidate will aid in solving clients challenges, bring the correct people and locations together.
The aim of the company and the programme is to aid the clients in making informed and beneficial decisions that will further promote and restructure Ernst and Young’s business strategy. Ernst and Young promotes a culture of excellence, intelligence and innovation- as such the candidate will be granted the opportunity to work on fascinating projects as well as help in establishing a prosperous working world.
The programme will provide the candidate with a working environment that is filled with a diversity of people working towards a common goal of a better world.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Strategy and ecosystem – Aiding customers to find new partners and M&A target, further providing support to their digital growth
- Capital and portfolio review – Providing clients with assistance and guidance on how to get their capital allocation balance accurate. You will do this by ensuring they are making the correct investments and divestments by constantly reviewing their business portfolio
- Deal process – Evaluating a target by employing a thorough analysis of new types of diligence (i.e. undertaking cyber diligence or applying intellectual property analysis)
- Integration – Working closely with companies to target multiple digital assets at the same time as well as lead their integration to aid in the faster devilry of maximum value
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must currently be studying towards a Bachelors of Commerce/ Business Sciences focusing on Finance, Statistics, Investment Management or Actuarial Sciences
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Ernst and Young Graduate Programme/ Internships
(Reference number: SOU001HQ)
Attach the following documents to your application form:
- A copy of your academic records/ transcripts
- A copy of your Identity Document
CONTACT THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this graduate programme, please contact Ernst and Young directly:
Contact Portal: https://www.ey.com/en_za/connect-with-us
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.