Fidelity – ADT Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Fidelity – ADT Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
With over 60 years of experience, Fidelity Services Group is South Africa’s biggest security solutions provider, remaining a front-runner in the market. The strength of the company stems from excellent leadership and commitment, comprehensive infrastructure, corporate governance and the ability to evolve in the security environment.
The successful and strategic transformation of the group and BEE initiatives is what makes it the largest Black Economic Owned Integrated Security Solution Provider in South Africa.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Fidelity – ADT invites unemployed youth to apply for a Business Administration learnership in Cape Town. Candidates who want to work within the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization, should apply.
Learners will complete the programme will receive a National Certificate in Business Administration (NQF level 3).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed a Matric
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old
- Must reside in Cape Town or surrounding areas
- Must be computer literate
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have strong numerical skills and accuracy
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must liaise with all staff in a professional manner
- Must have excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and Black Female candidates are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Fidelity – ADT Learnership (Cape Town, Western Cape)
Submit the following documents to your online application:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (certified not more than 3 months ago)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering Letter
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate (certified not more than 3 months ago)
- Certified copy of any other higher qualifications, if applicable (certified not more than 3 months ago)
1) Certification of documents must be done at a South African Police Station – no other Certification will be accepted.
2) Fidelity – ADT reserves the right not fil the position if a suitable candidate is not found.
3) Successful candidates will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date – candidates who do not receive feedback after this time should regard their application as unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Fidelity Services Group directly:
Telephone number: 086 123 4335
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.