We the (jobs.zainfo.co.za Team) are delighted to inform you about Graphic Designer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Graphic Designer Jobs in USA: Cella is a well-known creative staffing and consulting business that helps talented creative people find jobs with companies that value their skills. Cella is committed to coming up with great creative solutions, so they are hiring skilled Graphic Designers who want to work in the United States and need a visa sponsor. If you love design, creativity, and working with other people, we ask you to look at our job openings.
Cella is known for how much it cares about creative excellence and how it helps creative workers and businesses work well together. Their team lives on coming up with new ideas and the best creative solutions. The company values diversity and appreciates the work of workers from other countries. That’s why they’re excited to offer opportunities to skilled Graphic Designers who want to work on projects that make a difference and need help getting a visa.
In contrast to other hard-core Software Development Skills, Graphic Designers are popular with both men and women because of their artistic and aesthetic sides. Because of this, today’s post is good for everyone. Let’s talk more about Graphic Designer Jobs in the USA that pay for your visa.
Details of Graphic Designer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Permanent and Full-Time
|$ 30- $ 38 per hour
Requirements of Graphic Designer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Excellent computer skills, especially with tools for designing and editing photos.
- Extraordinary imagination and new ideas.
- Very good at planning and keeping track of time.
- Accuracy and careful thought.
- A good understanding of the latest trends and how they work in a business setting.
- How time, money, and tasks are handled in a professional way
- Criteria for getting a company to sponsor an H1B work visa.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SUGGESTED SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign
- Adobe Freehand
- Adobe After Effects
- AutoCAD Software
- CAAD Software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Visto
- Corel and CorelDraw Graphic Suite
- Apple Final Cut Pro
Job Duties of a Graphic Designer
According to Upwork, this is what a Graphic Designer usually does for a living:
- Creating images based on what is needed
- Using design tools or drawing by hand to make images and layouts
- Trying out images in different formats
- Plan ideas by studying information and materials that are important.
- Concepts are shown by making examples of how art is arranged, the size of the type, and the style of the type, and sending them for approval.
- Getting finished art ready by using the right tools and software.
- coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers as needed.
- helping the team by doing jobs when they are needed.
- talking with clients about style and layout.
- With software like Photoshop, you can make a wide range of images and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Reviewing the finished layouts and making suggestions for changes when they are needed.
Who Can Apply for Graphic Designing Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Graphic design jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert or its categorization then please Comment below we will respond ASAP.