Holland Government Scholarships
We are so happy to inform you about Holland Government Scholarships 2024 [Apply without IELTS]
Do you want to study in Netherlands? Then take advantage of the Holland Government Scholarships 2024. Learn to apply for this scholarship even without the IELTS requirement.
The scholarship now called the NL Scholarships is Financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences open to international students from all nationalities (outside the EEA) to study in Netherlands
Bachelor and master’s degree students can apply to get the scholarship amounts of € 5,000 a year with other benefits that come with the Holland Government Scholarships
To study in Netherlands as international students, you might be asked to provide evidence of language proficiency. However, you can apply for the Holland Government Scholarships 2024 without the mandatory IELTS requirements.
Who should Apply for Holland Government Scholarships 2024?
The scholarship is open to all interested applicants who meet the following criteria:
- International students from any nationality outside the EEA.
- International students applying for full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Students who meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- Students who do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Also Check: NL Scholarship for Studies in the Netherlands 2024-2025
Which Netherland Universities to Apply?
The following universities make the list of institutions participating in the 2024-2025 academic year that will enable the scholarship.
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- VU Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University Kampen
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Design Academy Eindhoven
- Driestar educatief
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
How to Apply Holland Government Scholarships 2024
To start application for the Holland Government Scholarships, you need to start by applying for admission in any of the participating institutions (links to the institutions’ admission page and requirements are available on the official scholarship webpage provided below). It is important to read the Code of Conduct and adhere to all instructions guiding the NL Scholarships programme.
Can I Apply for the Scholarship without IELTS
English Language requirements by each of the institutions might vary, but generally you might not be required to present an IELTS test result for study in Netherlands if you can present other alternative. In any case where it is require; you can present alternative proofs of English Language proficiency. Hint: Reach out to your choice institution to find out what might be accepted.
Also Check: Top Netherlands Scholarships Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Application Deadline: Varies by Institution
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Any difficulties or Contributions regarded these posts kindly make use of the comment section the southafricahub team will respond as soon as possible