How To Apply For Netflix Outer Banks: OBX Casting 2024-2025
American teen mystery drama Outer Banks airs on television. Consequently, if you enjoy this series. The newest, most intriguing news is then presented to you. Yes, casting for the Outer Banks is underway. given that the first season premiered on April 15, 2020. And it took home the prize for The Bingeworthy Show of 2020: People’s Choice. Thus, the show’s creators decided to give it a second season. And it took home the prize for the finest kiss of 2021 for this season. As a result, it starts out quite successful and has a large fan base.
Producer now officially announces the renewal of season 4 in February 2024. Therefore, the casting team is for the auditions. They want to select the best candidate for the role. If you also want to be on this serial then here is your chance. But you need to give audition for it. Don’t worry we will let you know everything about the casting process for this sitcom. You just have to follow the instruction given in this article.
Before applying, let’s know about the show first. Talking about the plot, there are two groups Kooks and Pogues. Kooks belongs to a wealthy family. On the other hand, Pogues are middle-class families. They live on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and chase after the old treasure. As well as they are fighting regular daily problems.
Outer Banks Casting
Outer Banks’ Casting process is very easy. However, this process contains some rules and steps to follow. You need to know these rules and conditions first. And here comes our team one step forward is to introduce you to this process point to point.
- First of all, you need to select the character you want to play in the serial.
- Secondly, you should know the eligibility for the role. So, you have to read the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Thereafter, if you are eligible for the role then you can proceed further and fill out the application form.
- Afterward, submit the application online with an audition video.
- Now, wait for the casting call from the selectors.
- Thereafter if they like your resume and portfolio then they will ask you for the audition.
- This audition may have certain rounds. You will need to pass each and every round.
- At last, after the audition process, the team will do some background checks. If all get clear then they will sign you for the show on the spot.
Apply for OBX Casting Online Application
Now you know the gist. But somehow the question still remains the same How to apply for the audition and how do fill up the application form? Just stay with us and read the steps to fill up the application form.
- First of all, go to the official website of the show.
- Then find out the application form for Outer Banks.
- Now after finding the application you need to fill up your name and date of birth.
- Thereafter give your contact details as asked in the form. One important thing you should have to keep in mind is that contact detail must be clear and correct. So that the casting team can contact you easily.
- Now give answers to some subjective questions asked in the form. Give the answer with loyalty. These answers will portray your personality.
- Thereafter, attach your recent photograph with the application form.
- Now make a 2 min. audition video and upload it on the form.
- Afterward, check the terms and conditions and click OK on that.
- At last, do your initials and submit the online application.
Audition Venue And Time
If you want to play the role of OBx Character then you need to give the audition. Therefore, after filling out the application form. You will receive a casting call from the show. They will ask you for the live audition. And also they will provide you with all the information about the venue and time for the audition. You have to go to reach the premises on time and give the audition.
Also, you can have the info about the venue from the official website and social media. You just need to keep an eye on the social accounts of the show. The promoters will update all the information there. However, you can do one more thing. You can visit our website on a regular basis. Our dedicated team updates all the info about the show here on this website.
Outer Banks Cast and Characters
Outer Banks actors have done some work to make the show more realistic. And people appreciate their work by choosing them The Bingeworthy Show of 2020. They also want to know more about the OBX characters. So, from the people’s demands, we bring you a detailed list of the cast with their original names. Here is the last conclusion
In final words, Outer Banks creates a big hit from the very beginning. There are 3 seasons of this show has aired now on Netflix. And the show makers are up for the next season. Therefore the casting team is also looking for the perfect candidates for some new characters.
You can apply for the show by filling up the application form. Then you need to give the trials. If the selectors like your performance then they will cast you for the role. So, this is it for now. We hope that all of your queries are solved now. Just apply and be on the show. We wish you the best of luck.
Shannon Burke, Jonas Pate, and Josh Pate are the creators of Outer Banks
One can watch the show on Netflix. But for now, you can only watch the Outer Banks season 3, season 2, and season 1 only.
You can find the application form on the official website.
You need to fill up the application form then you can give the audition after receiving the casting call.
Unfortunately, we can provide you with the information on the venue and time of the auditions for now.
Kimberly Wistedt, Laura Schiff, Lisa Mae Fincannon, Craig Fincannon, and Carrie Audino are the casting director of Outer Banks.
You can apply with an online application form for the Outer Banks Casting Call.