Official Ijaba Security Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Ijaba Security Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Ijaba Security are specialists in providing sustainable, long-term solutions based on best practices and advanced technology. The company offers extended services, over a wide range of competencies with the aim to provide high value integrated security solutions focused on enhancing our client’s ability to control risks.
Ijaba Security has many years of experience in the field of risk management and security, which allows them to provide these services to a number of diverse clients in the corporate, industrial and residential sectors. The companies range of services include: Risk Analysis, Security Surveys, Guarding Services, Loss Control, Technical Security Assistance, and Ijaba is also an accredited SASSETA Training Provider.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Olievenhoutbosch, Centurion, Gauteng
- Thembisa, East Rand, Gauteng
- Mamelodi, Pretoria, Gauteng
Ijaba Security are offering Security learnership opportunities to youth (between 18 and 26), residing in the areas of Olievenhoutbosch, Thembisa, and Mamelodi.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years old
- Must reside in one of these areas: Olievenhoutbosch, Thembisa, and Mamelodi
- Must have completed Matric
- Must be interested in learning about the security industry
- Must be committed to completing the learnership programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Candidates interested in applying must submit their application via email to: email@example.com
Please insert the words “Security Learnership Application” in your email subject title.
Attach the following documents to your email application (these documents are all compulsory and without these documents your application cannot be accepted):
- Certified copy of your South African Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric NSC certificate
- Full and updated Curriculum Vitae
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this programme, please contact Ijaba Security directly:
Telephone number: 012 667 2240
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.