ABOUT THE COMPANY – KZN PROVINCIAL TREASURY
We(sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Provincial Treasury is responsible for ensuring that the provinces resource are correctly allocated, government revenue and expenditure is accounted for, as well as good governance and financial management.
The Departments core values include: Efficiency, Integrity, Professionalism, Service Excellence, Responsibility, Financial Discipline, Loyalty and Respect.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury will be awarding bursaries to those studying towards a Bachelor’s degree, within the following fields of study:
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Reside in the KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Willing to study within the KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Plan on studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Have been provisionally accepted to study at a public tertiary institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the KZN Provincial Treasury Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric mid-year and trial results (certified copies)
- Matric certificate if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of application on the CAO
- Curriculum from the tertiary institute
- Fee structure/ detailed quote from the tertiary institute (including registration fee and tuition fees)
- Motivational letter (stating your chosen field of study, your contact details and why you deserve to be awarded a bursary)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (payslips if employed/ proof of unemployment from department of labour if unemployed/ pension receipt if applicable)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury
PO Box 3613
(Attention: Ms CP Sibisi, the Head of Department)
2) Hand delivered:
145 Chief Albert Luthuli Street
(Please note that faxed and emailed applications will NOT be accepted).
16 November 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the KZN Provincial Treasury directly:
Contact Person: Ms T Suleman
Tel: 033 897 4372