Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship- Apply Now!
We the (jobs.zainfo.co.za Team) are delighted to inform you about Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship
As part of its on-site services, Sodexo offers food, grounds management, and technical and workplace management. Around 30,000 people work for Sodexo in the UK and Ireland. To fight food waste, the company works with clients in many fields, such as business and industry, schools and universities, and more. As a Lobby Host at Sodexo Ltd, it will be very important that you greet guests with a smile and treat them with respect. Your great communication, friendliness, and attention to detail will help make the space feel positive and welcoming.
As a receptionist or lobby host, you are the face of the business and give customers their first opinion of it. You don’t need experience to apply, but it would be helpful. You can be in high school or have a bachelor’s degree or better. Let’s learn more about Lobby Host Jobs in England and Ireland that will pay for your visa.
Introduction to Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland
Think about being the first person people see when they walk into a hotel or a big event. That’s what a lounge host does; they are trained professionals who know how to make people feel welcome. Recently, this job has become more popular in Ireland, both because it is important in the hotel industry and because it can help people get work visas.
Visa Sponsorship in Ireland
Visa sponsorship is very important for foreign workers who want to build a job in Ireland. The job market in Ireland is becoming more and more aware of how valuable skilled workers are, and press hosts are no different. Getting a job that will sponsor your visa not only helps your work, but it also lets you experience Ireland’s rich culture.
Details of Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship
|Hospitality and Tourism
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Salary Per Year
|£47000 per year
|£15 per hour
- Must have at least a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in a management field, business administration, or hotel management.
- Even though training isn’t required, it’s best to have at least one to three years of it.
- Strong people skills and the ability to talk to others
- A friendly and positive attitude.
- Being able to do more than one thing at once and keep track of visitors.
- Professional dress and behavior.
- Good skills for organizing and managing time.
- Being able to get a visa sponsored in the UK.
Job Duties of a Lobby Host at Sodexo Ltd
- Greeting and taking care of people.
- Managing and keeping track of how many people check in and out each day.
- Taking questions and service requests over the phone and doing it in person.
- Doing all administrative tasks, such as billing, keeping track of time, managing online tasks like being a social media representative or keeping an eye on one’s online image, filing, photocopying, handling documents, taking payments, returning deposits, and more.
- setting up meetings, sorting mail, and sending calls to upper management or any other relevant area.
- They may also have to sort and send out messengers for customers or staff.
- They might have to set up journey and visit plans for customers and tell tourists from other places about the area’s attractions and services.
- Taking calls and sending them elsewhere.
- Putting mail in the right places.
- setting up meetings for the top staff or the establishment.
- Being in charge of younger administrative staff and sometimes hiring them.
- Giving the best customer service possible.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Easy Method to Apply.
- Best job option for females.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Long-term contract or full-time job.
- The salary package looks good.
- Free health insurance.
- Pay and perks packages that are competitive.
- Chances to work in a busy office position.
Who can Apply for Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship?
Anyone from Asia, Africa, or Latin America who wants to work in the UK or another European country can apply for Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship. These countries usually look to the UK and other European countries as job destinations in the future.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Lobby Host Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship
If you work for Sodexo Ltd., you’ll be part of a team whose goal is to provide a friendly and professional welcome in London, UK. You are welcome to apply if you have great people skills, a friendly personality, and a desire to make a good first impression. To be considered for this job, send your resume and cover letter here.
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert or its categorization then please Comment below we will respond ASAP.