Officially MegChem Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about MegChem Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited is one of the oldest financial brands within the country and is now the third biggest largest life insurer within South Africa. Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Ltd provides a number of services to South Africans such as asset management services, short/ long-term insurance, healthcare administration, savings and investments, management of risk and health, a wellness rewards programme and employee benefits.
Momentum and Metropolitan, although within the same company, do operate within different markets. Momentum focuses primarily on the upper-income markets and bracket, whilst Metropolitan focuses primarily on lower and middle-income markets.
Therefore, Metropolitan aims to represent all South Africans and empower them through financial growth and security. Metropolitan operates in many African countries, such as South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Nigeria, and Swaziland.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Bellville, Western Cape and Gauteng
Number of positions available: 12 months
Momentum and Metropolitan invite unemployed candidates residing within Cape Town and Gauteng, to apply for the Contact Centre Learnership opportunity. This programme will officially commence on 1 February 2022 and will run for a duration of 12-months at Momentum Holdings.
As a Contact Centre agent, the candidate will be expected to provide the best possible client experience by addressing any issues clients may have with enthusiasm and accountability.
The aim of the learnership opportunity is to allow the candidate to develop their potential and establish a bright future within the health business industry as well as gain theoretical knowledge and workplace experience.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the candidate will obtain an NQF-3 in Contact Centre Support.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Ensuring that you attend all classroom activities and practical training
- Carrying out functions in accordance with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan
- Successfully complete on the job training activities by becoming knowledgeable about the company products, procedures, and policies
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for SETA
- Ensuring that logbooks are completed for work-based learning
- Achieving the required level by completing formative and summative assessments
- Showing an understanding and application of the company’s systems and operational processes
- Working in conduct that represents Momentum Metropolitan and MMH values in a positive light
- Showing a commitment to establish a career within the medical scheme industry
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have completed Matric/ Grade 12 with a minimum aggregate of 40% for Mathematics, English, and an additional South African language
- Must be computer literate (advantageous)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must be able to fully commit to the duration of the programme (i.e. available from 1 February 2021- 31 January 2023)
- Must NOT be studying (full time or part-time) at a tertiary institution during the duration of this programme
- Must be dynamic
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and show the ability to use and access information
- Must be able to think on your feet
- Must have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Must be passionate about customer care and service
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Must be able to show and take initiative
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Must be goal-driven
- Must not have previously participated in another learnership opportunity
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships: Contact Centre (Western Cape and Gauteng)
(Reference Number: 31476)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Identity Document (no older than 3 months)
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate (no older than 3 months)
- Candidates living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be subject to ITC; Reference; Qualification; and Psychometric Assessment statutory checks
- Only online applications submitted via the portal will be accepted
- If you have not heard a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Momentum Metropolitan directly:
Telephone number: 021 468 2851
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance in the application process:
Telephone number: 021 940 5169
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.