Official MegChem Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about MegChem Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
MegChem is an engineering company that aims to use various resources to transform their client’s needs and requirements into process plans that meet the necessary objectives. MegChem uses and applies many Engineering methodologies and practices that have been tested effectively and is one of the leading engineering pants within the industry. Owing to their excellent methodologies and practices, MegChem prides itself on providing long-term support and maintenance.
The company’s mission is to effectively solve all their client’s project, engineering, and consulting challenges by using the best practices and technologies. Their vision is to become the top industry leader in technical solutions as well as create an environment that promotes quality, is favoured by clients, and continues to grow through the means of successful innovation.
MegChems values are:
– Accountability: Ensuring that they always take full responsibility for all their actions
– Commitment: Providing exceptional service at all times
– Efficiency: Ensuring that the right thing is always done and at the right time
– Innovation: Constantly seeking and looking for ways of further developing and improving
– Quality: Providing their clients with services that are consistent and on time
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Secuda, Mpumalanga
Duration: 1 year
MegChem is offering a Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice Learnership opportunity for the year 2022. This programme will run for a duration of 1-year and introduce the candidate to the world and work of engineering, consulting, and projects.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be between 19 and 25 years old
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric
- Must have completed Mathematics as a subject in Matric, with a minimum of 50% (NOT Mathematical Literacy)
- Must have completed Mathematics N3 as a subject, with a minimum of 50%
- Must have completed Technical Drawings as a subject in Matric, with a minimum of 50%
- Must have Physical Science as a subject (advantageous)
- Must be available to start in January 2022
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the following in the email subject line: Learnership Reference: LS2022).
Attach the following documents to your email:
- A completed application form
- A motivational letter with the Reference Number “LS2022”
- A copy of your Matric or N3 certificate
- A copy of your Identity Document
- Proof of residence
- A copy of your driver’s licence (if applicable)
- Copies of any relevant tertiary qualifications
- Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups and previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
- MegChem supports local appointments.
- If you have not heard a response within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact MegChem directly:
Telephone number: 017 620 2200
Contact portal: http://megchemsa.com/contact/
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.