Official MOA Job Vacancies Recruitment 2024-2025 | Application, Requirements & Dates
We are pleased to inform you about MOA Job Vacancies Recruitment 2024-2025 | Application, Requirements & Dates
Recruitment by the Ministry of Agriculture: The Ministry of Agriculture maintains an open platform for professionals to apply for open positions.
The Ministry of Agriculture supports industries by supplying the necessary raw materials, importing and exporting agricultural products that produce food, and generating income for Zambian citizens to support employment.
Do you want to work for the Ministry of Agriculture? Or do you wish to submit an MOA Zambia Job application? If so, kindly continue the hiring procedure.
Today’s page will provide all the details on MOA recruiting, including the qualifications, qualifying provinces, application procedures, and some key frequently asked questions.
MOA Recruitment Process
The Ministry of Agriculture Job application is made simple and accessible for any interested applicant, qualified, and willing to join the MOA.
To apply successfully, follow the recruitment steps below to submit your application.
- Central Province
- Western Province
- Muchinga Province
- Southern Province
- North–Western Province
- Northern Province
- Lusaka Province
- Luapula Province
- Eastern Province
- Copperbelt Province
We believe your province was included, the Ministry of Agriculture is a body owned by the government of Zambia, which the government is for the people.
Requirements for MOA Job
- Applicant must be a citizen with a means of Identification.
- Applicant must not be above 40 years and below 18 years
- Applicant must have a degree in Agriculture or related
- Applicant must be fluent in communication
How to Apply for MOA Job
To apply for the Ministry of Agriculture job in Zambia, visit the MOA website via www.agriculture.gov.zm to submit your application form.
What is the meaning of MOA?
Ministry of Agriculture
Departments Under the Ministry of Agriculture
- Department of Co-operatives
- Department of Agri-business and Marketing
- Department of Policy and Planning
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Livestock Development
- Department of Veterinary Services
- Zambia Agriculture Research Institute
- Seed Control and Certification Institute
- Department of Human Resources and Administration
- Fisheries Department
Note: If you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.