Official OUTsurance Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about OUTsurance Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently OPEN and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position. A closing date has not been specified, but applications will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
OUTsurance is one of the leading financial services companies in South Africa and is known globally for its customer-centric business attitude. OUTsurance prides itself on its successes and is vibrant with core business values and a workplace culture that promotes success and ethos amongst all its clients and a team of expert staff.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
OUTsurance is offering a full-time structured work-based Learnership programme to unemployed members of the youth. Successful, selected candidates will enter into a fixed-term learnership agreement with OUTsurance and receive a monthly stipend.
This programme is aimed at candidates who have a passion for call centers and would like to establish a career within the Financial Insurance Industry. The aim of the Learnership opportunity is to equip the candidates with valuable work experience within the OUTsurance company or grant them an opportunity to use and practice their learned work skills and receive guidance and assistance on which career path and occupation to choose.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Advantageous: completed a Degree in Information Technology or Human Resources (not a strict requirement)
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Office
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Must be adaptable to change
- Must have excellent multitasking skills
- Must be able to work in a high pressured environment
- Must NOT have previously participated in another INSETA Learnership opportunity
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
OUTsurance Learnership (Centurion, Gauteng)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in working at OUTsurance
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups, and in accordance
with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact OUTsurance directly:
Telephone number: 086 006 009
Office hours: Monday to Friday, from 08h00 to 18h00 and Saturday, from 08h00 to 13h00.
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.