Radboud Scholarship for International Students to Study in the Netherlands 2024
We are so happy to inform you about Radboud Scholarship for International Students to Study in the Netherlands 2024
Applications are hereby requested from international students for a scholarship award for full time studies at Radboud University, Netherlands. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers selected prospective non-EEA applicants who are highly talented the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Scholarship Programme is very competitive and is only intended for talented students with outstanding study results highly motivated to undergo a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
- Host Institution(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
- Scholarship Worth: €14,470
- Number of Awards: 28
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
- Study level: Master’s Level
- Nationality: EU/ International students.
Radboud Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Radboud Scholarships for International Students, you must meet the under-listed conditions:
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of choice.
- Applicant must have obtained a full time admission to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2024 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Applicant are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Applicants are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
- Talent: This means that applicants must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- Applicants are expected to be a promising student in his/her desired field of study at Radboud University
- Applicant must have a proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: This will be based on the applicant’s motivation letter for the Master’s programme
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the Radboud Scholarships 2024/25 can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
Applicants will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 21 January 2024 at 23:59 CEST
Any difficulties or Contributions regarding these posts kindly make use of the comment section the southafricahub team will respond as soon as possible