RCL Baking Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about RCL Baking Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
RCL Foods is a South African food manufacturer leader with over 21 000 employees. They produce a broad range of food products, both for well-known brands and private labels and distribute these products through their very own route-to-market supply chain specialist, Vector.
Who RCL Foods is and where they are going as a business has helped them find their strategy. Their goal is to create their own future driven by both their passion and ambition all whilst being guided by their values. They believe in the possibility of sustaining the earth’s resources whilst ensuring that everyone is nourished; as well as doing more and providing more. They aim to inspire their employees, enrich the communities whilst ensuring that their shareholders and customers enjoy the benefits.
RCL Foods links their social and business agendas to what they call, the ‘Three Mores’
1) More Food- They aim to provide a higher quantity and quality of nourishing food. They aim to do this by continuously building their portfolio with popular brands as well as gain a larger share of meals by driving added-value products, and persistent innovation
2) More People- They aim to provide food choice to everyone. They aim to do this by finding new customers by increasing their market share in current categories.
3) More Often- They aim to achieve the above and do it on a regular and consistent basis. RCL Foods wants to provide cost-efficient food to all people all the time and increase their distribution to many communities.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Pretoria West, Gauteng
Duration: 12 to 18 months
RCL FOODS are looking for 16 learners in Pretoria West, to take part in the Baking Learnership programme. The programme is open to youth who are enthusiastic, motivated, are passionate about baking and want to further their skills.
The learnership program will take course over a period of 12 to 18 months, whereby learners will be mentored and coached in all aspects of the baking process.
Learners will be partake in practical work during the programme, and thereafter will receive a formal Qualification that is endorsed by SAQA.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric
- Must have passed Hospitality studies and Mathematics Literacy in Grade 12/ Matric
- Must reside in Pretoria West (Gauteng) or be willing to relocate there
- Must have a keen interest in baking and wish to pursue a career in the sector
- Must be computer Literate, with experience working in MS Office (advantageous)
- Must be hardworking and driven
- Must be willing to constantly learn and grow
- Must be creative and have problem-solving skills
- Must be a lateral thinking
- Must be willing to complete the programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
RCL Baking Learnership (Pretoria West, Gauteng)
(Reference number: RCL210825-7)
First you will need to Register, thereafter you can Login and apply.
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- Proof of residence
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact RCL Foods directly:
Contact page: https://rclfoods.com/contact-us/
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.