Restaurant Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK: Henley Business School is looking for a Full-Time, Permanent Restaurant Assistant to provide excellent customer service. The ideal applicant would be driven, dedicated, and skilled in all aspects of dining and bar services. Candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends in a variety of shifts beginning at 7:00 and ending at 21:30, for a total of 36 hours each week. A competitive hourly salary of £20.4 – £20.6 would be paid, as well as free housing.
Details of Restaurant Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK:
|Restaurant Assistant/ Restaurant Worker
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Salary Per Hour
|£20.4 – £20.6
|36 hours per week
Requirements for Restaurant Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK:
- Experience is not required but is preferred.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge.
- Basic English Language Proficiency, as measured by IELTS 4.
- When working, positivity and adaptability are essential.
- Demonstrate your excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Benefits of Restaurant Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK:
- Work Authorization: Visa sponsorship offers legal authorization to work in the United Kingdom, ensuring that you can work without fear of deportation or legal complications relating to your immigration status.
- Job chances: It opens up job chances that persons without the right to work in the UK may not have access to, making it easier to get employment in a competitive labor market like London.
- Stability: Employers who give visa sponsorship are committed to assisting you with your visa application and keeping your legal status as long as you complete your employment requirements, thereby offering some job stability.
- Access to Benefits: Depending on your company and visa type, you may be eligible for employment benefits such as health insurance, pension plans, and paid time off.
- Career Advancement: Restaurant assistant positions can serve as a stepping stone to a career in the hospitality business. With experience and determination, you may be able to move to higher-level roles like server, supervisor, or restaurant manager.
- Cultural Experience: Working at a restaurant in the United Kingdom can provide a valuable cultural experience and expose you to a diverse and dynamic city with a variety of dining venues and culinary traditions.
- Networking: Working at a restaurant entails interacting with a wide variety of customers and coworkers. This can lead to excellent networking opportunities that can help your career.
- Tips and Service Charges: Employees in the restaurant business frequently get gratuities and service charges from clients, which can greatly increase their income.
- Training and Development: Many restaurants offer training and development opportunities to employees in order to help them enhance their skills and knowledge and become more competitive in the employment market.
- Location: If you prefer living and working in a busy urban setting, the UK, particularly London, can be an interesting place to live. In your spare time, you can explore a variety of cultural, recreational, and entertainment opportunities.
- Language abilities: If English is not your first language, working in a restaurant in the United Kingdom can provide a fantastic opportunity to enhance your English language abilities, which can be beneficial for both personal and professional growth.
Job Duties of a Restaurant Assistant at Henley Business School:
- You must greet customers properly and assist them in finding chairs.
- They have extensive experience accepting consumer orders and collecting payments.
- The candidate should be capable of modifying the menu to meet the needs of the customer.
- Work areas, food equipment, and tools must be cleaned and sanitized.
- Keeping track of ingredients and ordering more if needed.
- Informing clients about special, most popular, or new menu items.
Who can Apply for Restaurant Assistant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK:
Applicants are from India, Nigeria, the Philippines, Pakistan, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, and Canada. UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad and Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico are among the countries represented. You can be from any country.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com