Rosebells Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Rosebells Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Rosebells Recruitment Pty Ltd has been operating since 2008 as a group of companies providing support to enterprises and institutions by supplying top-quality services and products. Rosebells offers services such as construction and engineering, recruitment, cleaning and gardening, labour-hire, printing press, and stationery supply. Rosebells is all about customer care; they show this by helping clients improve their production quality, meeting all their needs, putting them first, and overall, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Rosebells is 100% BBEE and is owned and managed by powerful black women. Although the company is small in comparison to its competitors, Rosebell continues to grow at a stable rate. They believe that this growth is thanks to the success of good management, efficient budgeting, an eye for quality service, and special attention to customer care.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: West Rand, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Rosebells Trading Pty Ltd is offering a number of learnership opportunities to youth, residing in West Rand. The 12-month learnership programme will include formal academic training, within these fields:
- Construction Road Works
- Business Practice
- Community House Building
- Wholesale and Retail Operation
- Contact Centre Support
- Food and Beverage Service
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must have completed Matric, Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have be fluent in English at a Grade 12 level or equivalent (knowledge, application, and comprehension of the language)
- Must reside within West Rand
- Must be interested in completing a learnership in one of the fields listed above
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Rosebells Learnership Application” in the email subject line).
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- A letter of application, indicating the programme you are applying for (per the list above)
- Proof of residence in West Rand
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Matric/ Grade 12/ equivalent certificate
- Any other supporting documents
Please note the following important information:
- Candidates will be responsible for their own transportation during the course of the leadership.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by the 31 October 2021.
- If you have not heard a response by the 31st of October, consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Rosebells directly:
Human Resources: 011 411 1644
Main Offices: 011 753 4101
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.