Official RTSA Job Vacancies Recruitment 2024-2025 | Application, Requirements & Dates
We are pleased to inform you about RTSA Job Vacancies Recruitment 2024-2025 | Application, Requirements & Dates
The Road Transport and Safety Agency is currently accepting applications from anyone who wants to join the team and fill unfilled roles through an open application platform.
The road transport safety agency is a renewable contract position in Zambia, and among its many responsibilities are ensuring efficient use of the road transport information system and prosecuting traffic violators.
Were you trying to find out if the RTSA hiring process was still open? or are you interested in applying for the RTSA job? If so, you are not far from the correct answers to these questions.
You can learn how to follow up with the RTSA on this website.
RTSA Recruitment Process
The road transport safety agency is recognized and owned by the government of Zambia, and they have made the recruitment process very simple and accessible to interested applicants willing to work or join the team.
- Central Province
- Western Province
- Muchinga Province
- Southern Province
- North–Western Province
- Northern Province
- Lusaka Province
- Luapula Province
- Eastern Province
- Copperbelt Province
We believe your province is included in the list above.
Requirements for RTSA Job
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Zambia
- Must not be below 18 years and above 40 years
- Applicant must Possess his/her Grade 12
- The applicant has a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- A Master’s degree is of advantage, if any
How to Apply for RTSA Job
To apply for the road transport and safety agency job, all applicants are to submit their job applications and CVs to the address listed below or through the official mail address via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Head Human Resource & Administration
Road Transport & Safety Agency
Applicants sending through the mail should make sure he or they attached scan documents of all relevant certificates.
Core Duties of RTSA
Before applying for any job, it is really important and advisable for applicants to find out the responsibilities and duties of the job, because so many will apply for a job and get selected or shortlisted, but later regret having the job, which will affect the job order.
Here are the basic duties of the Road Transport and Safety Agency:
- To ensure effective utilization of road transport information system.
- To prosecute traffic offenders.
- To stand as a witness in court in cases involving infringement of road traffic law.
- To Ensure culprits or offenders are prosecuted.
- To Guide work progress and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the section.
- To ensure effective use of road equipment/vehicles.
- To carry out road traffic law enforcement patrol with the Zambia Police.
- Preparing monthly reports to the office of the Chief Road Traffic Inspector.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have the Ability to work under pressure
- Must have a sense of diplomacy
Here are some FAQs you should also look at:
What is the full meaning of RTSA?
The full meaning of RTSA is (Road Transport and Safety Agency)
When was RTSA Established?
This Road Transport and Safety Agency was established in 2022.
When will RTSA Recruit Next Year?
According to the Zambian Government, the recruitment will commence anytime soon, interested applicants should always check on the RTSA site to get updated information concerning the upcoming recruitment exercise.
Is the RTSA Recruitment Ongoing?
No, the Road Transport and Safety Agency is yet to start its recruitment. According to the head of the department, interested applicants should do well to visit their official portal, from time to time, to be updated.
RTSA Job update
According to the head of the Road Transport and Safety Agency, we have seen all your search queries, comments, and also the news feeds, we are sorry for the delay in the recruitment process, this is a result of setting up a suitable workshop for the betterment of our applicants, please stay on stand-by for the recruitment will be commencing anytime soon.
Note: If you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.