Berkeley London, a 5-Star British icon in the perfect location of Knightsbridge, just a short walk from Hyde Park and Harrods, is looking for an experienced, eager, and hardworking laundry attendant to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent job that will give you a great chance to live and work in the UK.
If you have a secondary education, a high school diploma, or a college or university degree, you can apply. You can also apply if you are a new graduate with no experience. Even though you meet the qualifications for the job, you need full instructions on how to apply for it, including the education and visa requirements, the salary package, any other benefits that come with the job, a list of websites where real laundry attendant jobs are posted, and how to get the job. Continue reading to find out everything you need to know.
In the fast-paced world of hospitality, where every little thing affects how a guest feels, the job of a hotel laundry worker is very important. These unsung stars keep the linens spotless and make sure guests have clean towels. They are very important to the smooth running of a hotel.
Demand for Hotel Laundry Attendants
As the hotel and restaurant business continues to grow, so does the need for skilled workers like hotel laundry staff. Additionally, the chance of getting a visa sponsored makes these jobs even more appealing to people who want to work in the UK.
Details of Hotel Laundry Attendant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Hotel/ Hospitality Services
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Salary Per Hour
|£18 per hour
|Full-Time and Permanent
Requirements of Hotel Laundry Attendant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Only one to two years of experience.
- No need to know anything.
- Having the right licenses, such as the Laundry Attendant Cert Level 2, is a plus.
- To be a UK unskilled worker, you must meet the requirements set out here.
Job Duties of a Hotel Laundry Attendant
- Controlling/keeping a record of all laundry tools and materials.
- In charge of the day-to-day laundry activities and junior laundry workers such as laundry men and attendants.
- Making sure that all laundry equipment works as well as it can and working with repair workers to keep the laundry room, hotel housekeeping departments, home cleaning departments, etc. running smoothly every day.
- In business laundry services, for example, managing the budget of the company or department is part of the job.
- Providing great customer service.
- Should have the best planning and leadership skills.
- A good candidate knows how to use a computer.
- You should be able to keep things organized and stick to your budget.
- Should be able to treat customers well and talk to people in business.
Benefits of Hotel Laundry Attendant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Friendly Working Hours
- Accommodation Assistance with Commercial Employers
Who can Apply for Hotel Laundry Attendant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Hotel Laundry Attendant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship is open to people from all over Asia, Africa, and Latin America. The pay is £18 an hour.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply
Finally, hotel laundry attendant jobs in the UK are a great chance for people who love working in the hospitality business. This job path is worth thinking about because it comes with responsibilities, the chance to grow, and visa sponsorship.