Application Deadline: 16 October 2022.
The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP), through The Resilience Knowledge Coalition, is hosting a social media competition in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27.
What are you and your community doing to build resilience to the impacts of climate change?
- Are there any innovative solutions in your community?
- How are you accelerating climate action in your community?
All entries must:
- Address a challenge in your community/country in relation to the impacts of climate change;
- Provide opportunities for building and enhancing resilience in your community.
Please submit either of the following
- 30-60 second visual or audio entry of any format (120 mbs): short films, interviews, documentaries, poems, songs, etc.
- Please provide subtitles with all video and audio entries, provide English translations of entries not submitted in English or French, and provide a script of your entry to ensure the content is translated properly.
- A series of photos telling your story.
- Submit an entry to stand a chance to win $1000 USD, be showcased at key GRP events, and have your work displayed on all the social media channels.
- Students and young professionals are welcome to submit visual and audio entries that depict what they and their communities are doing to tackle the impacts of climate change.
How to submit:
- This contest is for the youth at heart and open to all the countries except Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria;
- Social Media: Entrants may submit their material by posting on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok or an unlisted YouTube link. Be sure to use the following hashtags: #COPResiliencehub and #Art4Resilience
- Google Drive link: Entrants may submit material via Google Drive. Please grant [email protected] access to all links. Please remember to add your name and country as the name of the drive folder.
- WhatsApp: Entrants may submit audio and visual materials via WhatsApp. Please email [email protected] if you would like to make a submission via WhatsApp. Please remember to fill in the form that you will be sent in order to submit, and add your name and country to your file.
- Submit your entry early to increase your chances of getting featured. Submissions will be reviewed daily.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GRP Social Media Contest 2022