Training Portal Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Training Portal Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently OPEN and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position. A closing date has not been specified.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Training Portal is a specialist skills development consulting and multi-accredited training academy. The aim of the company is to solve clients’ skills development challenges by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions that deliver efficiently on BEE outcomes using leading technology platforms and unmatched expertise in our fields.
Training Portal works with many companies, including: Nashua, Annique, Energas, Afritel, xfuels, MTB Attorneys and more.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State & Sandton, Gauteng
Training Portal invite candidates with Grade 10, to apply for funded learnerships. The learnership programmes will lead to any of these qualifications:
- Business Practice – NQF Level 01
- End User Computing – NQF Level 3
- Project Management – NQF 4
Training Portal offers both on-site and off-site learnership prorgammes:
On-site learnership programmes are delivered to learners using an encompassing training methodology.
Off-site learnership programmes are delivered to learners at the companies training facilities using an encompassing training methodology.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Grade 10
- Must be computer literate
- Must have basic typing skills
- Must be fluent in English – be able to read, write and speak English
- Must not have any visual, hearing or speaking impairments (be able to see, hear and speak)
- May NOT be enrolled for, or have completed the qualification above
- Candidates with disabilities may apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Training Portal Learnerships
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Grade 10 or higher qualification
- A completed Learner Profile
- A completed Learner Affidavit
- A completed Qualification Affidavit
- A completed Disability Confirmation, if applicable
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Training Portal directly:
For technical problems with applying, email: email@example.com
For other queries, contact:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 087 288 5068