This is an American cooking reality show famous all across the globe. Moreover, the host and creator Gordan Ramsay is more popular than the show. In the show, contestants are put into two teams. Then in teams, they compete against each other to become an aspiring head chef. From the group of 20 contestants, only one is selected as a winner. The show is taped and not telecasted live. Season 21 is going on which is subtitled the battle of the ages. The season kicked start on 29th September 2022. The winner of the season will be declared in February 2024. Every week 2 or 3 chefs get nominated for elimination.
Apply For Hell’s Kitchen 2024
Casting for Season 21 & 22 has already been done. Even Season 21 has been released. Now there will be casting for season 23. Online application for the reality food show is out. Anyone interested can apply for the show. Here are the steps on How to apply for Hell’s Kitchen:
- Interested candidates can visit the website of the show.
- Once you are on the website, you can see a 57-second video. In the video, Gordan is seen addressing the candidates.
- Below the video bar, there is an option of selecting your date of birth.
- After filling in the date of birth you can enter it.
- Once you enter, the whole form pops up.
- The casting for seasons 21 and 22 is closed. However, contestants can apply for future seasons.
- The form consists of a lot of personal questions including name, address, e-mail, etc.
- The form is very lengthy and may take some time. So fill out all 61 points carefully.
- Candidates are also requested to submit two food photographs.
- Also, candidates must post a two-minute video about themselves.
- Before submitting the form check the eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions.
- After checking everything, click on the apply button to submit the form.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying for Hell’s Kitchen Season 23
- The main Eligibility criteria to be in the cooking show are:
- The candidate should be at least 21 years of age.
- Also, The candidate or their close family members should not be related to the show.
- The person applying should not be a candidate for public office.
- The candidate should be a legal resident or citizen of the United States.
Note: candidate’s background and identity will be confirmed. Moreover, you can read the eligibility & criteria while filling out the application.
Gordon Ramsay Hell’s kitchen
Well, talking about the show’s presenter then only one name comes to mind. Yes, we are talking about Gordon Ramsay. He is a famous celebrity chef who is also famous for his anger in every season. Apart from that Gordon is also one of the executive producers of the show. Inspired by the show, a chain of Gordon’s kitchen has been opened. When every season starts, it is Gordon who divided the chefs into 2 teams. The challenge will be given by him only to both teams. But the judgment will be done by Gordon and the guest chefs.
Right now Season 21 is running on Fox Tv. The season’s casting was done last year and it premiered on Fox on 29th September 2022. Talking about season 21 is named the Battle of the Ages. Teams are divided into males and females teams. Both teams have a sous chef. Team Red has Christina Wilson i.e. season 10 winner as their sous chef. Whereas Jason Santos i.e. season 7 runner-up is the sous chef for team Blue Every week one or two chefs will get voted off.
How Chefs Get Voted Off
We have already discussed how you can be part of the show. Now we are going to talk about how contestants get voted off. The process of elimination is called the progressive elimination format. Moreover, till now 7 chefs are voted off. So, the contestants are reduced from 18 to 11 chefs. And, out of the 11 only one makes it to the winner aka head chef of the restaurant. In each episode, one contestant must face elimination.
Here are how contestants are voted off:
- There are two teams with a total of 20 contestants.
- Each competes against the other to win.
- The winner and losing team are announced by Gordan Ramsay.
- The team which loses must let one of their team members vote off.
- Thus, the process goes on to find a single winner.
In conclusion, Hell’s Kitchen casting & vote-off are seamless. Moreover, Online Applications for the show are available on the official website. However, you cannot apply for Season 21 and 22. This is because they are closed. But you can apply for the next season. Gordan Ramsay is the host and creator of the show. And, Fox is the original network. We are going to update the article as soon we get the information. Till then you can binge-watch this amazing cooking reality show.